Due to COVID-19/Coronavirus, attendance at a Health Services Program Information Session will not be required for students applying for fall admission to any of the SSCC Health Services Programs.
What is the SSCC Health Services Program Information Session?
The Shelton State Community College (SSCC) Health Services Program Information Session is required for prospective applicants to any of the SSCC Health Services Programs. Registration form and dates for sessions are located at the bottom of this page. Attendance at one of these sessions is MANDATORY for anyone who plans to apply for admission to a SSCC Health Services Program. Prospective applicants will have an opportunity to learn information about the following:
- SSCC Health Services Program
- SSCC Health Services Program’s application process
- SSCC Health Services Program’s selection process
- SSCC Health Services Program’s expectations of admitted students
How do I register for a SSCC Health Services Program Information Session?
- Complete the online registration form (below) for the date of your choice. Visit sheltonstate.edu, click on Instruction and Workforce at the top of page, click Health Services on the left, and finally select Health Services Programs Information Sessions.
- After your request has been received, you will be emailed a registration confirmation as long as there is space available in the session you selected.
- Seating is limited to fifty (50) persons for each information session. There will be no extra spaces for guests or family members.
- You must register at least five business days prior to the session.
- Be sure to use a valid email address. A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you use for registration. You must print the confirmation email and present it when attending the session. There will be NO ADMITTANCE to the session without a printed confirmation.
- If you delete your email and do not have a printed copy, you must register to attend another session.
- You may bring more than one copy of the confirmation email for signatures if you plan to apply to more than one program.
- There is no cost to attend the session, but you must attend a session for your application to be considered complete for a SSCC Health Services Program.
- Please note the following:
- Space is limited to fifty (50) individuals, so please register early.
- Meetings will take place on either the Martin Campus or the Fredd Campus.
- Refer to the confirmation email for the exact location of the meeting.
What should I do on my scheduled SSCC Health Services Program Information Session day?
- Arrive at the location fifteen to thirty (15-30) minutes early. Parking may be limited at certain times of the semester. Late arrivals WILL NOT BE ADMITTED.
- Plan to be at the information session for sixty to ninety (60-90) minutes.
- Bring the following to the session (required for admission):
- Government-issued picture ID (driver’s license, passport, etc.)
- A printed copy of your email for date confirmation
What if I am ready to register for a session now?
Click here to register for a session.