You will need to apply and be accepted to Shelton State before you can register for SSCC eLearning courses. Here you will find a step-by-step guide that will help you with the application.
- Browse the list of eLearning courses at Shelton State. Carefully consider the specific information provided about programs of interest.
- Visit the Becoming a Student website. From there you can find specific information about how to apply as a
- First Time Freshman
- Transfer Student
- Transient Student
- Re-Admitted Student
- Dual Enrollment for Dual Credit Student
- Accelerated High School Student
- International Student
- Complete your application online using the online application portal and the other requirements specified on the admissions page. For details about the application process, please see the Enrollment Services page.
- Complete the College Placement test.
- Once your full application has been received, you will have the opportunity to speak with an advisor.
- Register for classes. For instructions, refer to the current Registration Guide.
- Pay tuition.
- Login to Canvas to enter your class on the first day of the semester. Should you not see your class by 5 pm the first day of the semester, contact your instructor.