Hunt Refining Company Operations Co-Op Program
Hunt Refining Company is a privately held petroleum refiner headquartered in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. The company markets asphalt, transportation fuels, light oils and other refinery products predominantly in the southeastern United States. Students are recruited work for the company as Operations Co-Ops. New Co-Ops start in the fall and spring semesters.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT IN THE CO-OP PROGRAM
- Competitive hourly wage
- Valuable work experience for future career opportunities
- Uniforms and safety equipment provided by Hunt Refining Company
- Tuition, books and class fees
- paid by Hunt Refining Company
- Does not include meal plans, parking or housing
- Agreement to work for at least two years if a job offer is accepted by the student upon completion of the program.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Students seeking an Associate’s Degree in one of the Technical programs:
- Must have completed 24 hours to begin Co-Op program
- Must be able to work 24 to 28 hours per week
- Must maintain a 2.5 cumulative GPA
For more information, visit the Operations Co-Op Program. To learn more about Hunt Refining Company, please visit our website at http://www.huntrefining.com/.