Accelerated High School
Accelerated High School students begin college courses prior to high school graduation.
- Submit Shelton State application online.
- Print and submit Signature/Residency page following application completion.
- Submit an unexpired, government issued photo ID by mail or email.
- Complete the Accelerated High School Permission Form.
- Provide a copy of your current high school transcript.
- Minimum overall 3.0 GPA
- Enrolled in 11th or 12th grade
- Meet all prerequisite requirements listed in the SSCC College Catalog. Students must submit appropriate ACT/SAT scores or complete placement testing.
- Complete all high school prerequisites. For example, an accelerated high school student cannot take college English courses until all high school English courses have been completed.
International Student Application Deadlines
Fall 2020 – August 7, 2020 at 12:00 p.m.
Spring 2021 – December 11, 2020 at 12:00 p.m.
Summer 2021 – May 7, 2021 at 12:00 p.m.
For information about the International Student Admissions Process, visit International Students.