Shelton State Community College is an open admission institution. All students who have earned a high school diploma or GED are eligible for admission. Any applicant without a high school diploma or GED is encouraged to contact the Adult Education Department by emailing GED@sheltonstate.edu. If you have questions regarding admission to the College, please email us at email@example.com.
First Time Freshmen
- Submit Shelton State application online.
- Submit Signature/Residency page.
- Submit an unexpired, government-issued photo ID by mail or email.
- Submit official high school or GED transcript documenting graduation.
- Submit official college transcript if attended as a dual enrollment student prior to graduating high school.