WHO: Shelton State Community College Foundation will host
- Area Businesses & Partners
- Shelton State Faculty & Staff
- Shelton State Foundation Scholarship Recipients
WHAT: Student Investment Luncheon
- Plated hot lunch
- Silent auction
- Showcasing Shelton State students and programs
- Networking with community and business leaders
WHEN: Wednesday, March 29, 2023
- 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Doors open and auction registry begins at 10:30 a.m.
WHERE: Shelton State Community College Martin Campus
- Special parking will be made available – signage will be provided.
WHY: Your donation allows you to
- See firsthand the students who benefit from your donation
- Establish a scholarship in a specific name or designate to a program
- Place your donation in the General Scholarship Fund
- Receive a tax deduction for your donation
Tables can be purchased by calling 205.391.2360 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Purchase Employee Tickets
Purchase Individual Tickets