Contact Veronica Cross at 205.391.2420 or firstname.lastname@example.org or
Anika Lodree at 205.391.2380 or email@example.com for assistance.
Need homework help, live tutoring, or someone to review your writing? SMARTHINKING is a convenient, effective, and economical way to increase student success.
- SMARTHINKING is convenient. Work with a trained and qualified tutor from any Internet connection up to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Submit an essay for critique and review, a response is usually received within 24 hours.
- SMARTHINKING is effective. 93% of students say that they would use SMARTHINKING again and recommend it to a friend. Studies from some of SMARTHINKING’s more than 300 subscribing schools and libraries confirm that SMARTHINKING improves student performance.
- SMARTHINKING is economical. Get help in any subject, at any time, in any increment. For instance, one hour of tutoring can be used to submit an essay to the writing center, receive live tutoring in math, and to submit a question in general chemistry. The service is FREE to all currently enrolled Shelton State Community College students.
You can also choose the kind of help you want.
- Drop in and work with an E-structor® Certified tutor.
- Submit a piece of writing for any subject to the Online Writing Lab.
- Submit a question and receive a response, usually within 24 hours.
- Schedule an appointment with an E-structor® Certified tutor.
- Use our online study resources.
Student Resources and Support
Types of Tutoring
Hours of Service