OSHA 10 HOUR GENERAL INDUSTRY TRAINING PROGRAM
This course is designed to give the student an understanding of the 29 CFR part 1910, General Industry Standards. This course will utilize these standards as a guideline for instruction:
- Intro to OSHA, OSHA/General duty Causes 5, and Inspections
- Citations and Penalties
- Walking and Working Surfaces
- Means of Egress and Fire Protection
- Flammable and combustible Liquids
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Machine guarding
- Hazardous Communication
- Confined Spaces
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will receive a 10-hour certificate from the U.S. Department of Labor.
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Shelton State Community College
3401 Martin Luther King, Jr. Boulevard
Tuscaloosa, AL 35405
Building 200 - Room 240
For more information, email email@example.com, or call 205.391.2434.
To register, print and complete the registration form below, and fax it to 205.391.5868.