- You must be a currently enrolled (fall term) student or apply specifically for the fall term 2022 (not spring or summer) to enroll in a Wintermester course.
- If you have previously applied for spring and/or summer term and wish to take a Wintermester class, you must complete an application for fall term 2022.
- Wintermester registration is open through December 1 at 5:30 p.m.
- Instruction for all Wintermester classes is online and will begin on Monday, December 5, with final exams held on December 21.
- Full payment for Wintermester classes is due by December 1 at 5:30 p.m. Classes not paid by 5:30 p.m. will be removed for non-payment.
- Students may not re-enroll in any classes removed for non-payment on December 1 at 5:30 p.m. There will be no additional drop/add dates for the Wintermester term.
- The last day to withdraw from a Wintermester course and receive a grade of “W” will be Friday, December 16 at midnight.
- 100% Refund – On or before December 4
- 75% Refund – December 5
- 50% Refund – December 6 – 11
- 0% Refund – After December 11