NFPA 70E FUNDAMENTALS TRAINING COURSE
Participants will understand the purpose of the standard and why it is so important from OSHA's perspective. Topics addressed include:
- basic electrical principles and safety
- general electrical hazards
- OSHA regulations
- LOTO principles
- electrically safe work conditions
- energized electrical permits
- safety program requirements
Also included is a discussion of electrical arcs and their associated hazards. The course presents an overview of shock boundaries and the arc flash hazard boundary.
November 15, 2011
8:00am - 12:00pm
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 205.391.2434.
To register, print and complete the registration form below, and fax it to 205.391.5868.
Corporate Training Registration Form