2014 Fall Baseball League
- The Shelton State Fall Baseball League is designed to provide area high school players an opportunity to stay sharp in the off-season. It is intended for those who plan to play on their high school's varsity or junior varsity baseball team.
- The Shelton State Fall League will be comprised of Grades 9-12. Teams will be chosen by Shelton State coaches in accordance with AHSAA rules.
- Preregistration for the Shelton State Fall League is strongly encouraged. Registration instructions are linked below.
- The Shelton State Fall League will consist of 10-12 teams with approximately 12 players on each roster. Each team will play 8 games. All games are played in September and October.
- Fall League teams will be coached by Shelton State baseball players. Shelton coaching staff and players will also assist with instruction and umping.
- All games will be played at Shelton State's baseball complex.
- The Fall League registration fee of $150.00 provides game t-shirts, instruction, umpires, and use of facilities.
- Mandatory Pre-season meeting will be Tuesday, September 9, 2014, at 6:00 p.m. at the Shelton State baseball field.
- Season will start the week of September 14, 2014.
Fall 2014 Baseball League Registration Form and Information
For more information contact Bobby Sprowl at 205.391.2206 (office), or 205.886.6240 (cell).