Readmission Process for Previous Students

Former students of Shelton State who have not been in attendance within one calendar year will be required to complete an application for readmission. If these students have attended college elsewhere during this period, official transcripts must be mailed to Enrollment Services, Box 190, Shelton State Community College, 9500 Old Greensboro Road, Tuscaloosa, AL 35405.

Click here to complete an application for readmission. 

If you have trouble logging in, contact

Note: All student records not related to a student’s permanent academic record will be destroyed five years from the last date of attendance.