This map shows how the buildings are positioned on the Martin campus. Continue down this page to see how each floor of the campus is configured. All instructors' offices are located on the second floor near or around the atrium.
The numbers are four (4) digits long. The first number will represent the floor number and the next three (3) will actually be the room number.
The rooms are now broken down in to sections, divided by the halls. When you walk in the West Concourse Entrance, the 1100's will be first. As you walk down the concourse and pass the first set of halls, you will reach the 1200's. After the next set of halls, the 1300's. This scheme continues until you reach the 1900's in the Theater and Dance section of the East Wing.
The same layout applies to the second floor. At the West end, you start with the 2100's and increase as you go towards the Atrium. After you cross the Atrium, you enter the 2800's and 2900's.
- 1101 - 1119 - Cabinetmaking, General Classrooms, Electricity, and Offices
- 1150 - 1166 - Physical Education
- 1201 - 1213 - Machine Tool Technology, General Classrooms, Industrial Electronics, Computerized Numerical Control.
- 1251 - 1263 - Wellness Center, General Classrooms
- 1301 - 1312 - General Classrooms, Drafting
- 1351 - 1369 - Training for Business and Industry Center
- 1401 - 1411 - Air Conditioning & Refrigeration
- 1412 - 1413 - Culinary Arts
- 1720 - 1724 - Continuing Education
- 1802 - 1823 - Music
- 1824 - 1826 - General Classrooms
- 1832 - 1836 - Fine Arts
- 1901 - 1918 - Dance, Child Development
- 1919 - 1935 - Theater
- 1942 - 1944 - Fine Art
- 2101 - 2118 - Cosmetology, Nursing
- 2153 - 2156 - General Classrooms
- 2202 - 2213 - Science Areas
- 2214 - 2249 - Science Areas, General Classroom
- 2251 - 2263 - General Classrooms, Lecture Hall, Office Administration
- 2301 - 2325 - Science Areas
- 2351 - 2363 - General Classrooms, Computer Science, Offices
- 2401 - 2414 - Science Areas, General Classrooms
- 2451 - 2466 - SOAR Institute, General Classrooms
- 2602 - General Classroom
- 2604 - General Classrooms
- 2830 - 2834 - General Classrooms
- 2901 - 2906 - General Classrooms
- 2927 - 2934 - General Classrooms
The Faculty Offices are located around the second floor of the atrium and to the east and west of the atrium. Charts are provided at each entrance to the Faculty Office area. These charts should to used to locate a specific office.
The Third Floor is dedicated to the Administrative Officers of Shelton State Community College. The offices here include the Deans, the Assistant to the President, the President, Human Resources, Institutional Research, and the support staff needed for these offices. No classrooms are located on this floor.